Sunday, November 22, 2009

3rd Week: Technology Can't Hold Me Back

Despite many efforts to share this song in a more compelling format. The land of technology kept on failing me. I do enjoy the next song, with or without the video accompaniment I edited...but could not successfully save as shareable file.

This song comes from a great activity I partook in a week or so back with friends.
Which goes as follows:
  1. find a youtube karaoke video with no vocal track.
  2. sing along and record the song the way you think it should sound.
  3. play it back.
This is a song by my youtube karaoke band called Hate... but in actuality the real band that performs is called Hale. If I can ever figure out how to post the video I made...I'll do it!

Members include:
Myself
Heather
Erica
Ben

Here is the song:


If you want to make your own version of the song. Here is the blank karaoke video.


No comments: